Saturday, December 15, 2007

Too Greedy To Share

Tapas just ain't my thing. Although most of the new & chic restaurants in L.A. are serving tapas style cuisine, the simple fact is that I'm too greedy to share my meal. The appetizers may be tasty, but all they do is solidify your hunger and you leave fiending for a hot pastrami sandwich... well, I know I do!

If your craving a deli sandwich that puts Jerry to shame, check out Greenblatt's Deli & Wine Shop in West Hollywood. Greenblatt's is a true Hollywood staple that's been open everyday until 2am for decades upon decades (near the corner of Sunset & Crescent Heights). For you hipsters out there, Greenblatt's is 1 door down from Hyde lounge and about a block from Privilege. The food at Greenblatt's is pure quality and very delicious, and the prices are fair.

Greenblatt's may not be as "famous" as other deli's in L.A., but I promise you'll be a regular at first bite. Carnivores forever!

Greenblatt's Deli
8017 Sunset Boulevard Los Angeles, California 323/656-0606


No comments:

Post a Comment