Monday, December 10, 2007

Once

If this movie doesn't move you, we can't be friends. On the flip side, I think that's why my bf Jessy and I are friends.

The soundtrack stands on its own as well. "If You Want Me" & "All the Way Down" are my favorite tracks, and they're on Itunes for your listening pleasure.

Once is a 2006 Irish musical film written and directed by John Carney. Set in Dublin, this naturalistic drama stars musicians Glen Hansard (of popular Irish rock band The Frames) and Markéta Irglová as fictional struggling musicians. Collaborators prior to making the film, Hansard and/or Irglová composed and performed all but one of the original songs in the movie. wikipedia.org

Quick quote: Legendary filmmaker Steven Spielberg was quoted as saying "A little movie called Once gave me enough inspiration to last the rest of the year."

No comments:

Post a Comment