Friday, August 27, 2010

"Style Trumps Trends"


Hello friends and fashionistas,

My latest piece, "Style Trumps Trends," is in the September issue of Instinct Magazine, on newsstands now. I always have loads of fun with my articles for Instinct because the editorial team puts almost no limitations on me, if any. They're just the nicest guys who understand the beauty of collaboration, and subsequently I feel like my most authentic work comes out with them. The September issue has a fashion theme, and so does my article which explores fashion as a point of inspiration for interiors. "Style Trumps Trends" is a quippy evaluation of fashion and interior design, with some fun tips for decorating your home in celebration of icons like Chanel, YSL and Dior. There's a sneak peek on Instinct's site, but if you want to read it in full please consider supporting a worthy print mag that still believes in original content.

Thanks for your support,

Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment