Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Curious Curiosities at Voila!




I had the pleasure of attending Voila! gallery's launch party for their new line of custom moulding designs by Martyn Lawrence-Bullard. The new line is beautiful and quintessentially MLB of course, but it was the entire collection of interesting curiosities that really blew me away about the showroom. Voila! explores, discovers and exhibits their treasures, mixing vintage oddities with antiques and contemporary art, to truly create an authentic space with a unique point of view. As gallery owner and designer, Katrien van der Schueren explains, "we mix old with new [and] we make our own creations, edgy with a sense for humor. I am from Belgium, and surrealism is close to my heart and my aesthetic."

I'll let their work do the rest of the talking. For more info and to check out their entire collection, check out: Voila!

Friend Voila! on FB


-S

No comments:

Post a Comment