Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Sean On Sean

Photo | Katy Winn

Hello friends. My apologies for the delay in posting new content. I've had some great writing opportunities come my way recently, and have been subsequently contributing material elsewhere. In the coming weeks, I'm looking forward to sharing those articles with you. Outside of editorial politics, I just think the ethical way is to wait for those pieces to be published before I repost them on my personal blog. As you may know, much of my writing is moving past aesthetics and toward a more esoteric discussion on design. I know that my core group of friends and readers appreciate this approach, and I'm excited to have you share in this new direction.

Also of note, I'm now writing for the Home & Design section of the Examiner.com. My position is to contribute newsy material about home and design for West Hollywood... something that I do anyway, so it's a perfect match, I think. Here's my first article for the Examiner, a short piece about this year's Legends of La Cienega design event, in collaboration with the celebrated shelter magazine Elle Decor. If you're in L.A. this May, you should definitely consider checking out this event.

Thanks for visiting,

Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment