Thursday, January 14, 2010

Ask Debonair: Advice on Painting a Small Apartment


Hello friends. My latest post for Debonair Magazine is up today. As the interior design contributor for "Ask Debonair", I answer questions that are sent from readers concerning home and decor. I particularly enjoyed answering the latest question on painting a small space, as I myself have experienced the challenges of living in a cozy abode.

It seems that many are under the impression that they can't paint their studios or small one-bedroom apartments, fearing that their space may appear that much smaller. In the following piece, I explore color options and share tips I've picked up along the way. Working in the design industry, I'm constantly surrounded by creative geniuses, and they often share their tips, tricks, and all around know how with me. My goal is to share their knowledge, so that we can all live in more aesthetically pleasing spaces.

-S

No comments:

Post a Comment