Thursday, December 31, 2009

Where They Create



Kinda like The Selby, but different. Instead of photographing the homes of the artsy (as The Selby does so well,) Paul Barbera visually documents the working environments (studios/offices/etc...) of today's most relevant Creatives on his online portfolio, Where They Create.

You know what I love about both of these sites... I love how authentic they are. Don't get me wrong, I thoroughly enjoy reading my interiors magazines from cover to cover, but it's really refreshing to see a space that's not so obviously staged to death. Simply, these are the homes of real people in real time. These spaces are individual and often peculiar, and that appeals to me in a way that is so 2010.

Happy NYE! ... watch out for the full moon!

-S

No comments:

Post a Comment