Monday, December 28, 2009

House Music: Avner's "Bed för Mig"


Starting with this post and continuing in 2010 (my 4th year of producing this blog,) I'll be sharing more music with you. Always with a design bend in mind, I'll be sharing selections perfect for lounging or entertaining in your home. I find that my party guests really enjoy music videos playing in the background (as opposed to just playing a playlist,) so my selections will offer visuals that could work perfectly on your flatscreen, complimenting your home's decor with another layer of style. I've often thought that music videos, as an artistic medium, haven't received the respect that they deserve. I mean, MTV did pioneer it for a minute, but they gave that up years ago. To me, that cross section of music and film is a form of art deserving equal status in the art world. Just saying.

Here's the 1st track from an ongoing collection I'm calling "House Music": Avner's "Bed för Mig," "KJJ Edit."

-S

No comments:

Post a Comment