Saturday, September 12, 2009

Zenith Chair & Galerie Kreo


It's Saturday, the perfect day to unload the essential information I've managed to save in my brain until this very moment. Two things I wanna put on the table: Mark Newson's Zenith Chair & Galerie Kreo.

Ok, The limited edition Zenith chair by Mark Newson is an instant favorite! Here's the thing, I love aluminum, and I love limited edition. Limited edition, not in the sense of it being exclusive but in the sense that it's furniture expressed as art...real art.

Most importantly on the hunt for the Zenith Chair was that I stumbled upon Galerie Kreo. What is Galerie Kreo, here goes: Galerie Kreo is dedicated to artistic exploration in design, and has exclusive international rights to remarkable limited edition pieces by such luminaries as Ronan & Erwan Bouroullec, Pierre Charpin, Hella Jongerius, Jasper Morrison, and Martin Szekely. Galerie Kreo sees itself as a 'research laboratory'. In Paris, of course.

-S

SYI- Initially when I saw the Zenith chair, I thought it was furniture by Jeff Koons. Kinda reminds me of his statues.

No comments:

Post a Comment