Monday, August 31, 2009

MIATA... Dangerous Music



I ended up in the shadiest part of downtown last night. I mean, the area (Wall St. & 4th) rivals that of the scariest parts of NYC or what-have-you. I had to call my friend Bil and ask him to come outside and park the car with me, AKA the kinda place you need to walk in 2's!

I think I have PTSD now.

But as we all know through years of conditioning from TV and movies, the best parties and the best music are always found in the most obscure parts of town. This rooftop party was no exception... the crowd was amazing, and the band, MIATA, was awesome. Check them out.

I felt like I was in a movie, or at the very least a scene from the cult favorite, My So Called Life.

My apologies for the low-res photos, I snapped them with my outdated Pearl.

-S

No comments:

Post a Comment