Thursday, October 16, 2008

Men In Heels


Fashion Alert: MEN CAN WEAR HEELS NOW

...LOL, I'm not sure if that's really the case, but I wanna give this man the respect he deserves for pulling off this look. Yes it is a bit Grace Jones, but it's still authentic to me. It doesn't feel like he's cross-dressing, it feels like pure adrogenous chic... do you see the distinction?

Next time you're wondering if that certain article of clothing you're wearing is just 'too much', please think back to this daring young man. For crying out loud, if he can wear a jumper with heels, you can surely wear skinny jeans.

Everyday is another opportunity to whip up a killer ensemble, so get up and wear something provacative.

Style is a terrible thing to waste... you can quote me on that,

-S

Photo via The Sartorialist. Thank you for keeping my dress inspired.

No comments:

Post a Comment