Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Trend Alert : Clayton Cubitt







There's most def not enough photography on my blog... I'm trying to change that. Fact is, photography is one of my favorite mediums (fashion photography especially), and I have loads of photos stored on my desktop at all times.

I'd like to share the work of Clayton Cubitt... his latest spread is so important for fashioninstas worldwide. I'm not sure if he worked with a particular stylist on this, but whatever the case may be, Cubitt has inspred a new genre of fashion in these shots. The trend is a hybrid punkrocker-anarchist-english meets afro-centric tribal textiles and accessories. To say that he's expressing a juxtaposition is an understatement. However you take it, the whole thing is fashionably powerful.

www.claytoncubitt.com

-S

No comments:

Post a Comment