Monday, May 12, 2008

The Sartorialist





For the past couple of years now, I've been a regular at thesartorialist.com. It's a place I go to for a daily dose of inspiration.

For those of you who may be unfamiliar with the website, the Sartorialist is a blog that showcases personal style on the streets of New York, as well as other cities internationally from time to time. In the Sartorialists own words, "I started The Sartorialist simply to share photos of people that I saw on the streets of New York that I thought looked great." "I thought I could shoot people on the street the way designers looked at people, and get and give inspiration to lots of people in the process. "

The Sartorialist is a friendly reminder that fashion & style are two very different things.



SYI- Would you like to see a blog like the Sartorialist that's focused on west coast style? L.A. specifically?

No comments:

Post a Comment